A dog has made it his mission to sabotage all the family photos. As this selection shows.
In a family made up of 4 dogs of the Shiba-Inu breed, one of them is particularly turbulent. First names Sasha, Momo and Kikkothe canine housemates of Hina still haven’t been able to get a single group photo that hasn’t been ruined by the latter.
Here are 20 photos of Shiba-Inu happily spoiled by a pack member.
1. He won’t open his eyes even when asked.
2. He will howl when everyone is in a good mood
3. The trip to the lake is no reason to put a smile on your face.
4. If the group is happy, they will strive not to be and show it clearly
5. He won’t look at the camera since that’s what other people are doing.
6. These dogs will never be on the same wavelength as him.
7. He won’t even agree to look in the same direction
8. If the others smile, Hina will start screaming
9. Sometimes just a small nuance in the position of the tongue will be enough to emphasize that he is not like them.
10. For once the group doesn’t look at the lens, Hina does
11. This dog stubbornly refuses to admit that he is part of the group.
12. Can’t see Hina smile when others do.
13. If the group is standing, Hina is sitting
14. This Shiba-Inu goes so far as to deny being a dog and being akin to wolves to distinguish himself from his brothers.
15. A rare photo of Hina expressing joy because the others are sulking
16. Some days, Hina goes so far as to turn her back on the photographer because he doesn’t want to be part of the group.
17. What was supposed to be a simple group photo just turned into a gag, because Hina stuck her tongue out.
18. These walks by the lake don’t put him in a good mood.
19. Hina loves to taunt her brothers
20. Who knows, maybe Hina isn’t screaming in this photo but is smiling toothily, for once
By alexander god
A graduate of a Master in Writing, Alexandre has been a dog lover since a very young age. After growing up with many dogs, this adorer of the Beaucerons unearths you every day the news that will move you and inform you about our favorite companions.