Delhaize asks its customers to be particularly attentive to the expiry date of some of these products via a press release published on Tuesday.
An internal quality control revealed that the use-by dates (BBD) indicated on the prepared meals were incorrect. It’s possible that some products indicate a use-by date of September 31, 2022 while the exact date is August 31, 2022.
The products are prepared meals sold only at Delhaize. They are all from the DLL brand.
These are the following products:
- Broccoli vol-au-vent 500 g 5400112223208,
- Stewed chicken fillet 500 g 5400119548113,
- Chicken bacon 500 g 5400119535526,
- Macaroni ham and cheese 5400119561303,
- Shrimp tagliatelle 500 g 5400119519687,
- Beef carbonades 580 g 5400119548021,
- Taglionis meatballs 500 g 5400119519748,
- Liège meatballs 500 g 5400119548045,
- Lasagna 525 g 5400119539883,
- Valencian paellas 525 g 5400119564205,
- Eggplant roulades 500 g 5400119519786,
- The bow pig medallions 5400119572071,
- Carbonara linguini 500 g 5400119564212,
- Oriental Chicken Stew 5400119572095,
- Spaghetti bolognese 500 g 5400119539890,
- Angus beef vegetables 5400119572118,
- Vol-au-vent 500 g 5400119548007,
- Pesto pasta 500 g 5400119577120,
- Ceri meatloaves 465 g 5400119548076,
- Béarnaise chicken fillet 5400119574464,
- Chicken skewers 450 g 5400119548083,
- Chicken meatballs 5400119567770,
- Bird’s nests 490 g 5400119548120,
- Mustard meatloaves 500 g 5400119567749,
- Tomato meatballs 500 g 5400119548137,
- Capellini bolo style 500 gr 5400119557900,
- The wine salmon fillet 450 g 5400119548151.
The firm Delhaize points out that it has meanwhile withdrawn all the products concerned and reinforced the checks vis-à-vis the product and the supplier. The brand asks customers who have already purchased these products not to consume them beyond August 31, 2022.
Other products in the same assortment are safe to consume as they are not affected. Delhaize apologizes to its customers for the inconvenience caused.
Those wishing more information can contact customer service via the free number 0800/95.713.