It is the longest day of the year. This Thursday marks the end of the summer transfer window in most European leagues. In Francethe market closes at 11 p.m., an opportunity for some clubs to finish their shopping. At PSGthe duo Luis Campos-Antero Henrique has been active with the departures (official or on loan) of several players such as Layvin Kurzawa, Abdou Diallo and Idrissa Gueye. For arrivals, the announcement of Carlos Soler shouldn’t be long. It now remains to be seen whether the Parisian board will recruit a new central defender following the failure in the file. Milan Skriniar. And a few hours from the end of the transfer period, live here the latest information and rumors of this summer transfer window 2022 around PSG and other European clubs.
Live transfer window
- 10 p.m.; FC Barcelona extended Ez Abde’s contract until June 2026 before loaning him to Osasuna
- 9:48 p.m .: Nice formalized the departure of Amine Gouiri to Rennes. Gaëtan Laborde is doing the opposite.
- 9:40 p.m .: Adam Ounas leaves Naples to join Lille. He signed a two-year contract with an optional extra year.
- 9:20 p.m .: Sergiño Dest is loaned by FC Barcelona to AC Milan. This loan comes with an option to purchase
- 9 p.m.: There are only two hours left in France to finalize the last transfers of this summer transfer window
- 8:50 p.m .: PSG has formalized the arrival of Carlos Soler. The Spaniard has signed a five-year contract with the Rouge & Bleu, until June 2027.
- 8:33 p.m.: According to information from The Teamthe player trained in PSG, Claudio Gomezwill commit to Palermo for the next three seasons. The 22-year-old midfielder had decided to sign his first pro contract at Manchester City in 2018. He ultimately failed to establish himself among the Citizens including two loans to PSV Eindhoven and to Barnsley.
- 8:30 p.m .: Carlos Soler has just left the Factory, as reported by the journalist from Parisian, Benjamin Quarez. Imminent officialization. The Spaniard will sign a five-year contract with the Rouge & Bleu
- 8 p.m.: The summer transfer window has closed in Italy
- 7:45 p.m .: Looking for a defender to strengthen his rearguard, Inter formalized the arrival of Francesco Acerbi from the Lazio Roma. As a reminder, the transfer window closes at 8 p.m. in Italy.
- 7:15 p.m .: Julian Draxler officially loaned to SL Benfica for the 2022-2023 season. According to some echoes, the price of this transaction would bring in €2.5 million for the Rouge & Bleu.
- 7:00 p.m.: According to The TeamPSG could return to the charge for Milan Skriniar next January. Still under contract until 2023, the Slovak could join the club of his choice in six months.